Our kids ministry is booming! Lots of new families and little ones are joining us and it is exciting to see. We have several programs in place to help new families and kids connect and be discipled.
LFC Kids is our Sunday morning children's worship and teaching time for children ages birth to grade 6.
- Nursery is available for little ones from birth to 18 months.
- The Toddler Room provides a fun & safe environment for children ages 18 - 36 months.
- Age 3 through Kindergarten kids will enjoy a time of playing as well as learning about God with activities to reinforce how to live for Him every day. A light snack is provided.
- Students in Grades 1-3 begin with a large group time before going into smaller groups, allowing them to have a teaching time that is more personal.
- Students in Grades 4-6 (also called Jujubes) are dismissed from the Morning Worship Service to their teaching time.
Our teachers and helpers lead our kids through the Bible and help them to gain an understanding of who God is and what He has done. Our desire is for our children to be passionate disciples of Jesus with a solid knowledge of scripture. LFC Kids takes place on Sunday mornings from about 10:30AM to 12:00 PM.
Jujubes is a program for students in Grades 4-6. They are dismissed from the Morning Worship Service for their own time to focus on Biblical teaching. They will also meet one Friday night a month and have a fun activity either at the church or off campus. We want our older kids to experience learning about God but also living out their faith in a real and practical way. It is a great place for them to grow, and a fun place to be!
Jujubes takes place on Sundays from 10:30-12:00 and on select Fridays from 6:30-8:30pm. A schedule for the 2018-2019 is posted below.
NEXT JUJUBES EVENT - Country Christmas Lights - December 14th from 6:30-8:30
Please copy and fill out the attached LFC Kids Registration Form and the Transportation Form. Jujubes must turn this in before their first event. If you need a paper copy, please contact Joanne Gulley or contact the church office.
For more info on any of our children's ministry programs, contact Rachel Gulley.