Our kids ministry is booming! Lots of new families and little ones are joining us and it is exciting to see. We have several programs in place to help new families and kids connect and be discipled.
LFC Kids is our Sunday morning children's worship and teaching time for children ages birth to grade 6.
- Nursery is available for little ones from birth to 18 months.
- The Toddler Room provides a fun & safe environment for children ages 18 - 36 months.
- Age 3 through Kindergarten kids will enjoy a time of playing as well as learning about God with activities to reinforce how to live for Him every day. A light snack is provided.
- Students in Grades 1-3 begin with a large group time before going into smaller groups, allowing them to have a teaching time that is more personal.
- Students in Grades 4-6 (also called Jujubes) are dismissed from the Morning Worship Service to their teaching time. *Please note that Jujubes only meet the first, third, and fifth Sunday of the month.
Our teachers and helpers lead our kids through the Bible and help them to gain an understanding of who God is and what He has done. Our desire is for our children to be passionate disciples of Jesus with a solid knowledge of scripture. LFC Kids takes place on Sunday mornings from about 10:30AM to 12:00 PM.
MOMS & TOTS
Moms & Tots is a weekly group for moms, dads, and caregivers to bring their children and visit and drink coffee while the kids play. This is a free weekly event. This program runs on Tuesdays from 10-11:30 am in the 3-K room, starting on October 1st. If you have any further questions or would like to help out with this ministry you can contact Hannah Kaup.
Jujubes is a program for students in Grades 4-6. They are dismissed from the Morning Worship Service for their own time to focus on Biblical teaching. They will also meet one Friday night a month and have a fun activity either at the church or off campus. We want our older kids to experience learning about God but also living out their faith in a real and practical way. It is a great place for them to grow, and a fun place to be!
Jujubes takes place every other Sunday from 10:30-12:00 and on select Fridays from 6:30-8:30pm. Our fall kick-off event is on September 27! The Corn Maze has unfortantely been cancelled but we will be having a great time outdoors at a soon-to-be-determined location! Please find the 2019-2020 schedule below to see all of our fun events throughout the year! If you are not already part of the Hub Jujubes group and would like information about that, please contact the office or Hannah Kaup.
Please copy and fill out the attached LFC Kids Registration Form and the Transportation Form. Jujubes must turn this in before their first event. If you need a paper copy, please contact Hannah Kaup or contact the church office.
For more info on any of our children's ministry programs or how you can start volunteering in this ministry, please contact Hannah Kaup.