"You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. God loves a person who gives cheerfully."
(2 Corinthians 9:7).
Leduc Fellowship is able to function because of the generosity of those who are part of LFC. Weekly offerings are gifts of grace and an act of worship for us as a community.
How can we give?
- Sunday Offering Plate: Every Sunday Service includes an opportunity to contribute.
- Offering Envelopes: The offering envelope provides an anonymous way for you to give once you receive a "giving number." The envelopes can be deposited in the offering plates during the service. If you wish to begin or replenish your stock of envelopes you can do so by connecting with Les Hamm our Treasurer.
- Debit/Credit machine on site: We now have a Debit machine on site that accepts your bank debit card as well as the major credit cards.
- Electronic Fund Transfer: LFC has a Pre-authorized Giving Plan. This option provides a way to establish an automated means to transfer funds from your bank account to LFC on a recurring basis. At any time the amounts can be adjusted or discontinued. Please click the link at the bottom of this page to download the PDF version of the Pre-authorized Giving Plan form.
Give via Email Money Transfer *NEW*
Email Money Transfer is super easy and convenient and keeps the cost to the chuch at a minimum. All you need is access to online banking.
- Login to your online banking account
- Look for a link called "send money" or "e-Transfer"
- Add a recipient: [email protected]
- Select a security question and answer. NEVER INCLUDE THE ANSWER IN THE E-TRANSFER!
- Confirm your info is correct and click "send".
- Send a second email with the answer to the security question.
All donations will automatically be included in our general fund unless specifically noted in the email money transfer. There is usually a place to include a "Note to Recipient". You may designate to General, Building Fund, or Short-Term Missions.
- Online giving: You may give online. Just click on the button below and it will take you directly to our Canada Helps page. And THANK YOU again! We couldn't survive without your support.
Please note: All donations given online through our Canada Helps page will be receipted by Canada Helps.
When can I expect to get tax receipts?
We issue our tax receipts late January and early February. Your receipt will be put in your church mail folder if you have one, if you do not it will be mailed to you.