"You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. God loves a person who gives cheerfully."
(2 Corinthians 9:7).
Leduc Fellowship is able to function because of the generosity of those who are part of LFC. Weekly offerings are gifts of grace and an act of worship for us as a community.
How can we give?
There are still a number of ways you can give during this time of not meeting in person:
Electronic Fund Transfer:
LFC has a Pre-authorized Giving Plan. This option provides a way to establish an automated means to transfer funds from your bank account to LFC on a recurring basis. At any time the amounts can be adjusted or discontinued. Please click the link at the bottom of this page to download the PDF version of the Pre-authorized Giving Plan form. You may print this form, fill it out, sign it and drop it in the locked mailbox at the church.
Give via Email Money Transfer:
Email Money Transfer is super easy and convenient and keeps the cost to the chuch at a minimum. All you need is access to online banking.
- Login to your online banking account
- Look for a link called "send money" or "e-Transfer"
- Add a recipient: [email protected]
- Select a security question and answer. NEVER INCLUDE THE ANSWER IN THE E-TRANSFER!
- Confirm your info is correct and click "send".
- Send a second email with the answer to the security question.
All donations will automatically be included in our general fund unless specifically noted in the email money transfer. There is usually a place to include a "Note to Recipient". You may designate to General, Building Fund, or Short-Term Missions.
Locked Mailbox at the Church:
- We have a locked mailbox outside the office entrance at the church. If you do not have the means to give electronically, you may drop off a cheque (no cash please) into that locked mailbox. This mailbox will be checked daily.
- A final option, if you're not able to give the previous ways, is through our account on Canada Helps. This link will take you directly to our page https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/leduc-fellowship-church/
- Please note: All donations given online through our Canada Helps page will be receipted by Canada Helps.
When can I expect to get tax receipts?
We issue our tax receipts late January and early February. Your receipt will be put in your church mail folder if you have one, if you do not it will be mailed to you.
THANK YOU for your donations! We could not survive without your generous support!