"You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. God loves a person who gives cheerfully."
(2 Corinthians 9:7).
Leduc Fellowship is able to function because of the generosity of those who are part of LFC. Weekly offerings are gifts of grace and an act of worship for us as a community.
How can we give?
There are a number of ways you can give:
Electronic Fund Transfer (aka Pre-Authorized Debit):
LFC has a Pre-authorized Giving Plan. This option provides a way to establish an automated means to transfer funds from your bank account to LFC on a recurring basis. At any time the amounts can be adjusted or discontinued. Please click the link at the bottom of this page to download the PDF version of the Pre-authorized Giving Plan form. You may print this form, fill it out, sign it and drop it in the locked mailbox at the church.
Give via Email Money Transfer:
Email Money Transfer is super easy and convenient and keeps the cost to the church at a minimum. All you need is access to online banking.
- Login to your online banking account
- Look for a link called "send money" or "e-Transfer"
- Add a recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm your info is correct and click "send".
All donations will automatically be included in our general fund.
Debit Machine On Site
Locked Mailbox at the Church:
- We have a locked mailbox outside the office entrance at the church. If you do not have the means to give electronically, you may drop off a cheque (no cash please) into that locked mailbox. This mailbox will be checked daily.
When can I expect to get tax receipts?
We issue our tax receipts late January and early February. Your receipt will be emailed to the email address you give us.
THANK YOU for your donations! We could not survive without your generous support!