"You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. God loves a person who gives cheerfully."(2 Corinthians 9:7).
Leduc Fellowship is able to function because of the generosity of those who are part of LFC. Weekly offerings are gifts of grace and an act of worship for us as a community.
How can we give?
There are still a number of ways you can give during this time when we are not meeting in person:
Electronic Fund Transfer:
LFC has a Pre-authorized Giving Plan. This option provides a way to establish an automated means to transfer funds from your bank account to LFC on a recurring basis. At any time the amounts can be adjusted or discontinued. Please download the pdf from our website giving page called PAD Form 2016. You may fill it out and scan to email [email protected] or drop it off in the locked mailbox at the church.
Give via Email Money Transfer:
Email Money Transfer is super easy and convenient and doesn’t cost the church anything. All you need is access to online banking.
1. Log in to your online banking account
2. Look for a link called "send money" or "e-Transfer"
3. Add a recipient: [email protected]
4. Select a security question and answer. For your security question, you may use “What am I sending you?” and “offering” as the answer.
5. Please include in the notes if you wish your donation to go towards the General Fund or the Building Fund
6. If you are not sure if we have your address, please email that to [email protected] stating that you gave via email and we will make sure you are receipted correctly.
7. Confirm your info is correct and click "send".
All donations will automatically be included in our general fund unless specifically noted in the email money transfer. There is usually a place to include a "Note to Recipient". You may designate to General Fund or Building Fund.
We have a locked mailbox outside the office entrance at the church. If you do not have the means to give electronically, you may drop off a cheque (no cash please) into that locked mailbox. This mailbox is very secure as it requires a key to open and the slot is not large enough for a hand to reach in. This mailbox will be checked daily.
A final option, if you're not able to give the previous ways, is through our account on Canada Helps. This link will take you directly to our page
Please note: All donations given online through our Canada Helps page will be receipted by Canada Helps.
THANK YOU again! We couldn't survive without your support.